A copy of Veterinarian Records with current Dog Vaccinations is required, fax records to (703) 665-2234 or bring on first visit.
Any vaccine found not to be up to date will be administered by qualified personnel at our facility and the cost will be added to your final invoice.
1 or 3-yr. vaccine required
If Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccination is needed, we will administer at a cost of $25.00. (not day of Boarding)
Rabies** – 1 or 3-yr. vaccine required
**Rabies per local ordinance
- * All vaccinations must have been given at least 72 hours prior to arrival and not more than one year prior to arrival
- Minimum age 4 months
- Must be spayed/neutered if over 1 year of age (case by case).
- Must not be aggressive towards people or dogs.
- We are happy to accept older guests.
- Daycare dogs must arrive by 12:00 pm daily.
- Any dog left beyond closing will be placed in boarding.
- Single-meal servings or treats must be in containers labeled with pet’s name & include written instructions.
- Dogs coughing will not be admitted into the facility.